Wednesday, July 12, 2017

The Trouble with Tribbles!


So yesterday I finished painting the Caucasian breasts! I lost count of the number as the boobs began to accumulate...


But each day as I worked and the pile of nipples grew the memory of the Star Trek episode The Trouble with Tribbles kept popping into my head!


But... all silliness aside, the project is progressing! Today I start painting the African woman's breast, which may be challenging, as I've never actually seen the breast of a black woman before! However I do know how to paint their flesh tones so I am not completely in the dark (ha... no pun intended)! I was given some pointers from my friend and collaborate in this project that has it on good authority so I should be good to go!

I have run into some additional challenges as I may have mentioned before in that after the balloons have been blown up (stretched) and filled they become more fragile so as I continue to paint the nipples I still run into some breakage... :o(

So far I've only lost two breasts, one Caucasian and one black, no Hispanic yet but I also haven't started painting those yet. Speaking of... the only down side that I haven't been able to address is that I couldn't find a balloon color that best simulated the Asian flesh tones so sadly that ethnicity is not represented in this project. But this cancer too touches them. Well there you have it, this is my blog post for this week (sadly I'm realizing I'm not a consistent blogger which I'm sure makes it hard for me to have followers! Be that as it may.... it's back to work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment