Thursday, January 14, 2016

One in Eight (update)


This term I'm teaching Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 am - 1:30 pm with office hours following class so by the time I get home there isn't much studio time on these days. I decided this week I'd spend at least one hour each of those days in the studio so I can continue to move forward on my One in Eight installation. The above is what I was able to get accomplished in this two hour block divided between Tuesday and Thursday! Slowly I am getting there... I have 77 breasts filled so I'm not quite at the halfway mark. 

Still overall its been a productive week. I'm still working on my website, uploading examples of my students' work and tomorrow will be spend grading, writing a press release for Core New Art Space and sitting my gallery shift, so probably not much studio work to be done but again... it will be another productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment