Soooo... I was working in the studio last week and notice some flour on my nipple, I went to brush it off only to discover that the oil paint I used to create this beauty had eaten through the latex balloon! Well that's a big buzz kill... looks like I'm going to have to paint with acrylic (I HATE acrylic paint) when the time comes to paint the nipples for this installation. I'm still working on the breasts, I have about 119 more to make before I start painting so I've got some time. Guess its good I discovered this glitch now rather than after I'd painted all 160 breasts... now that would have really been a buzz kill!