Tuesday, November 10, 2015

American Beauty #4 - Becky

American Beauty # 4 - Becky who is currently somewhere in China! I may do a little more tweaking on the chin but I want it to sit for a while before I go back in. Those glasses where killers as was the high lights on the side of the face, which now as I look at it I might also do more tweaking on the neck in the high lighted side. I tried to stay loose but something doesn't feel right. Then again I also don't want to over work it so I will also give it a rest and see how I feel about it in a week or so.

Next up is Sandy! She as the most beautiful long gray hair which will be another first for me.  In the mean time I'm off to teach part 2 of my portrait painting class at the Art Students League of Denver!

No comments:

Post a Comment