Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Geneaology of Hair at the PAAM


This is the full installation of my Genealogy of Hair piece currently on display at the PAAM in Provincetown, MA. It is part of the MFAWC Thesis show which opened February 27th and runs through March, 15 2015. If you are on the Cape you should swing by the museum! 

Other news from the studio... tomorrow marks the end of my Bake Sale, after my tomorrow my Cupcake series prints got back up to $30 a print.  Check them out on Etsy before the sale ends.... they are a steal! 

Today was spent finishing up my framing for me show In Pursuit of Non-Objectification which opens here in Denver on March 27th. This show will feature two series, Voices and a selection of Hair prints from the Genealogy of Hair. I still need to put wires on the frames and make the labels but after that I should be ready for the show. The press release goes out tomorrow! For now... its off to French class~

No comments:

Post a Comment