Thursday, November 27, 2014

Artist Proof - Woman

30 Artist Proof - Woman, 6  8 inches, Paper Plate Lithography, $60
 Happy Thanksgiving to all! So this hairstyle is from the 1920's but originally I thought it was from 
the1940's. It was through research that I discovered otherwise. I've discovered over the last 2 years in graduate school that I actually enjoy researching things... I realized yesterday that I enjoy studying and but the two together and I'm totally geeking out on information. This morning over scones and coffee I started looking up words on my French/English dictionary and trying to figure out how to construct new sentences in French. I also made flash cards and whenever Bella walked by I would quiz her... I know she is going to pick French up quickly... I think the only way and or reason I might be able to stay a head of her is because I've had approximately 12 years of French prior to her entering the world. With all that studying, it better come back to me and finally click!

No comments:

Post a Comment