Friday, November 28, 2014

Artist Proof - Girl

31 Artist Proof - Girl, 6 x 8 inches, Paper Plate Lithography, $60
This is the last of the Artists Proofs for the Genealogy of Hair series. It is actually 6 x 8 but the cropping tool in Photoshop was acting up so it looks a little shorter than it really is. I use Photoshop so I can crop the image of the clip out of the picture - it is what is holding the print up so I can photograph it.  Andy and I are talking about getting a scanner in 2015 so I will be able to scan the images which will eliminate the need for photoshop and the camera! The next round of Hair prints will be the actual prints in the series which will be exhibited in Provincetown, MA in February at the Provincetown Art Association Museum and then in March in Core New Art Space Gallery in Denver!

No comments:

Post a Comment