Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Prepping Canvas for Core exhibition

Prepping canvas' in our tiny temporary kitchen/dinning area/studio for my Exhibition in Core Gallery, March - April 2015. These will be the last 3 mouth paintings for my Voice series (last three for now... I never know if I will want to revisit the series and make it so that it fills an entire wall, now that would be a large scale grid!) Next up Prepping the Geneology of Hair pieces for the PAAM show in February as well as the for my show at Core... the beauty of having so much hair! Then finally I need to start work on a paper piece for the Crashing and Dashing show at Hyperlink. I was invited to be in the exhibition yesterday... the work is due November 14th with the show opening November 21st! Yikes... November will be a busy month in the studio...

No comments:

Post a Comment