I finished drawing out my Turkish tile patterns today. I'm deciding between two different patterns. Tomorrow I will paint them and hopefully be able to decide which to go with. I'm thinking about painting them in glazes so it might take a few days before they are completely finished but once I have the studies completed I should be able to start working on the big painting again.
I also started my additional investigations into my concept of "the weight of femininity", starting a closed twitter account, creating audio conversations and making mini videos. Collectively these should inspire new ways of thinking about my paintings and add additional content to the image thus making the works even more interesting for my audience.