Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wall of Experimentation

This is the wall of experiments in my FAWC studio. Many of the experiments were the result of our graduate seminar drawing assignment, others were explorations in the print room and the ink on mylar drawings all of which influenced my drawing assignment experiments. It has been a fun assignment. Our professor gave each of us a specific set of magazine clippings (9 clippings in total) that we were then suppose to create 10 drawings from (she used the term drawing loosely and left it open to any media of our choice.) In the process of this exercise, I've learned how to use photoshop (I'm on a need to know learning path with the photoshop software program... meaning I learn what I need to know at the time I need to use it. I'm slowly building up my knowledge base.)

No comments:

Post a Comment