Thursday, May 16, 2013

Graduate Seminar assignment (drawing 2 and 3 of 10)


We were given a drawing assignment in my Graduate Seminar. Our professor gave us a packet of images (pictures and text cut out from magazines - 9 images in all) and we were given the task of creating drawings from the images. She left the criteria open so that it could actually include painting, collage, print making, drawing etc... just as long as we create 10 pieces of art from the 9 cut out images. These are pieces 2 and 3. I forgot to take a picture of image 1 and images 4 is still a work in progress. After that... I have 6 more to go. All due by the last seminar on May 27th.  My goal is to create 10 different images in 10 different ways. Right now I have a graphite drawing, this ink wash drawing and this sharpe and paint rendering, and a paper plate lithography.

No comments:

Post a Comment